YSI @ the Fifth Nordic Post-Keynesian Conference
YSI PhD Seminar @ Fifth Nordic Post-Keynesian
April 21 2021, 00:00 - 16:00
The Keynesian Economics Working Group is glad to announce a new partnership with the Fifth Nordic Post-Keynesian Conference
**EVENT POSTPONED TO APRIL 2021 DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC. MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND ON https://www.business.aau.dk/research/mamtep/pkconference/
The Keynesian Economics Working Group is glad to announce a new partnership with the Fifth Nordic Post-Keynesian Conference organized by The Macroeconomic Methodology, Theory and Economic Policy research group, at Aalborg University (MaMTEP). As part of this partnership, YSI will offer accommodation and partial travel stipends to selected young scholars who will present at the PhD Seminar day of the conference.
The PhD seminar will provide an opportunity for young scholars to present their work and receive feedback from one senior scholar and an another PhD student. The PhD seminar venue is the Create Aalborg University building, alongside the Limfjord promenade.
Prof. Roy Rotheim, Skidmore College, US
Prof. Jesper Jespersen, Roskilde University and Aalborg University
Prof. Gennaro Zezza, Universitá di Monte Casino, Italy
Prof. Carmen Feijo, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil
Dr. Dirk Ehnts, The Technical University of Chemnitz, Germany
Prof. Peter Skott, University of Massachusetts Amherst, US
Young Scholars Application process and funding
• Submit your motivation for funding by filling out the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IQkHvC8CKvYiRVYGU8v9nUwv6k2TngMGAp1EC2cnAaY/edit
• Deadline for filling the form: five days after the acceptance letters are sent.
• Submissions of extended abstracts (500 words) can be made at this link https://www.business.aau.dk/research/mamtep/pkconference/registration-and-accommodation/
• Deadline for abstract: February 1st, 2020
• Full papers will be required before the conference.
Time & Date
Start: April 21 2021, 00:00
End: April 21 2021, 16:00
- Keynesian Economics
For questions, the Project Organizers.