We would like to share with you the Behavior and Society Working Group Call for Papers & Abstracts for the YSI Virtual Plenary which will take place from 6 to 15 November 2020.
The Working Group explores how individual thinking and behavior give rise to, and interact with, institutional and socioeconomic structures. We aim to broaden the scope of what economics can analyze, as well as developing new methods for investigating existing economic questions.
The YSI Behavior and Society Working Group welcomes work on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Individual behavior as influenced and determined by economic and social structures
- The role of psychological biases, identity, norms, emotions and narratives on economic and social decision-making
- The intersection of economics and fields such as psychology, cognitive science, sociology, neuroscience, and philosophy
- New methodologies in behavioral and cognitive economics
- The conceptualization and measurement of well-being
- The role, potential, and limitations of incentives in influencing behavior
If you have any questions, you can contact us on [email protected]