Apply Now! Call for Papers – YSI Workshop on Innovation Policy & Real Estate to be held at the Asia Real Estate Conference in Shenzhen on 7th July 2019. Deadline for submission extended to 25th April 2019.
• Smart cities and smart specialization policies and its impacts on real estate markets
• Infrastructural investments related to innovation policies and its impacts on real estate markets
• Innovation policy and housing affordability
• Land value capture as policy tools to finance innovation policies
• Housing affordability, urban inequalities and the future of Asian cities
• Innovation policy related to green cities and sustainability in Asia
Partial travel stipends and accommodation available as well as entry to the Asia Real Estate Conference 2019 from 7th- 10th July. This workshop is organized by YSI East Asia & YSI Urban-Regional Economics WG. It is designed for young scholars (Masters or PhD level). Diversity criteria (regions, gender and, race) will be considered in the selection process.
The AsRes Society main conference is organized by MIT China Future City Lab & MIT Centre for Real Estate in conjunction with Tsinghua University Hang Lung Center. The line-up of speakers can be found here [http://www.asres2019.cn/speaker.html]
Submission deadline – Thu 25 April