Dear coordinators and organizers,
I’m reaching out with a cross-working-group project that may be of interest!
For the fifth year in a row, YSI is collaborating with UNCTAD on the UNCTAD-YSI Summer School, to be held from 1-5 August. Like last year, the school will be fully online, allowing hundreds of participants to join.
The program is still in preliminary form, but it should give you an idea! We’re looking for people to join the organizing team.
Doing so would mean:
- Attending an onboarding call later this month (please fill the doodle by Thursday 26 May)
- Committing to attend the school from 1-5 August, 2022
- Being present for the pre-conference at the beginning of the school (we’ll do a little intro/icebreaker as YSI)
- Work together to moderate a 45min follow up discussion (we’ll guide you might navigate this)
- If you’re a coordinator: host a project brainstorming session at the end of the school, encouraging participants to stay involved with your group.
If you are interested, fill the doodle by Thursday 26 May. It’ll allow us to schedule an onboarding call in which we can go over the specifics. I’d be your point person throughout all this, coordinating among us all.
If you have any questions, do let me know!