The world is in crisis and we need to respond with new economic thinking. We can’t meet in person this year, but we also can’t afford to wait. So we’re taking the YSI Plenary online. We hope you will join us for the YSI Virtual Plenary on 6-15 November, 2020.
The YSI South Asia Working Group welcomes work on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Inequality in South Asia
- South Asian Political Economy
- Migration and demographic change in South Asia
- Development Strategies for South Asia
- Regional Trade Agreements
- Macroeconomic Conditions in South Asia
Submit your papers and abstracts to participate in the plenary to the link below:
Questions concerning this call may be sent to:
Deadline for submission is 15th August!